It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:18 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Gigantic, Humongus 3D Maze with traps, chains, guns, enemys
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:52 pm 

Hi,
I am gonna share a secret with you guys, But, first go check that video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ublchJYzhao&index=10&list=RDoiKj0Z_Xnjc

Did you see how cool that is?
From a long time ago, i have been dreaming, planning,thinking, about that the first thing that i will create in Grit, the thing that will be the center of my all map, will be a humongus, cosmical size 3D maze with many many levels in high and very wide and very long very very deep underground, with zones under water, like in that video, with all kinds of traps, obstacles, enemy, bonuses, etc,, Now,Now, i know what you are gonna say: (Dud, it's just a Doom Clone), to what i answer , no,no, in my maze there are holes in somes walls, and cameras and giants screens, and spectators cheering, etc, in my maze, you can go one against the cpu, one against one, or teams against teams, missions, time bombs around the neck of player, etc...

BUT!

I have not even started creating the smallest textures, because, i do no know how to do that, there are no tutorials nowhere to be found, and i am not always available to go on the chat, and there is the problem with my own timezone, so i do not want to spend a looooong time creating something that would become incompatible with future versions of Grit, etc... AAAhh! So many interrogations in my mind, but what to do? where to go? I hope that i will get to see my dream come true before i die of old age ;)

Well, anyway, again, Many many thanks to everyone working to make Grit a legend in the world of Gaming.

bye